We believe that data and design used together, creates the best user experience.
Marketing products can present an almost impossible amount of difficulties. Having both a technical and creative way of thinking, Megan Lamkin helps businesses break through the static of the digital age.
Her experience as a marketing specialist, promotional expert, and designer, allows her to confidently champion a company’s product and vision.
The market is constantly changing, and Megan gives local businesses a hand in navigating the testy terrain of getting their message out there!
Our goal is to first understand what your needs are and where you want to be.
We'll take the time to craft a custom strategy to achieve the results you desire.
We'll set objectives that can be regularly tracked, analyzed, and measured.
Marketing can significantly impact your brand's visibility, allow you to access thousands in mere seconds, educate consumers, and gain a profound amount of valuable data.
1. 86% of women turn to social networks before making a purchase (Alist daily, 2016)
2. 69% of digital media time is spent on mobile (comScore, 2017)
3. Targeted mobile ad spend will grow from $12.4 billion in 2016 to $32.4 billion in 2021 – (BIA/Kelsey, 2017)
4. Social Media captures over 30% of online time (Global web index, 2017)
5. Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
1. Users who have a bad mobile user experience are 60% less likely to revisit and purchase from that brand in the future (Smart Insights 2017)
2. 86% of consumers prefer more authentic and honest brand personality (Sprout social,2017)
3. 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles. (WordStream, 2016)
4. Mobile devices will account for 75% of global internet use by the end of 2018 (Zenith Media, 2017)
5. Nearly 8 in 10 customers would stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their device (Iron Paper, 2017)
1. Those who view a business with a virtual tour are twice as likely to book a reservation there. (Aardvark 360, 2016)
2. Among 18-34 years olds, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a tour. (Aardvark 360, 2016)
3. It’s predicted that by 2018, the number of U.S. virtual reality users will grow to 36.7 million, over a 60% increase in just one year. (eMarketer, 2017)
4. Listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours. (REALTOR.COM)
5. Virtual tours reduce the amount of wasted viewings by 40%. (Property Week)
1. 82% of people had a more favorable impression of brands they received a promotional product from. (PPAI, 2017) (PPAI)
2. Promotional products were ranked the #1 most effective form of advertising to prompt action across all generations. (PPAI)
3. 85% — or 17 out of 20 of customers who receive promotional products — go on to do business with the advertiser. (PPAI)
4. 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last two years. (Sage)
5. Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44%. (Sage)
In order to be successful, Digital Marketing Consultants and Freelance Designers have to keep up with algorithm changes, advertising trends, and digital technology improvements.
Unless you are committed to keeping a full-time employee educated and up to speed, then they can become stuck in a work routine that doesn't foster higher learning.
When you work with us, you're working with local marketing professionals who regularly educate themselves and practice their skills. We do so on our own time and at our own cost - which leads to our next benefit...
Working with a local marketing professional is a way to avoid paying for time that isn’t used properly. You'll have the option to pay per project or per month - conserving time and money.
Full-time workers tend to have set hours and generally aren't paid per project. Marketing Consultants and Freelance Designers are compensated for the job produced - resulting in quicker turnaround times and greater attention to detail. This brings us to one of the greatest benefits of all...
Marketing Specialists and Freelance Designers combine a variety of skills to efficiently and effectively get the job done. These skills stem from having worked with a full range of industries and backgrounds. This exposure keeps their approach fresh and often is what keeps them motivated to do better.
It’s in our best interest to provide a great product. Truly! Our faces and reputations are at stake when we take on a project. When we work with a client, we do our best to accede to their needs because we thrive on the relationships we build.
"Super easy and pleasant to work with! Professional, creative, and affordable. We would highly recommend their services to any business. "
"Megan was quick to respond and everything from design/artwork to final product sample approval was handled in the most professional manner. I am looking forward to working with her again."
"We have been working with Link Promos (Megan) for about a year, which has allowed our company to gain a competitive advantage in obtaining new clients through creative and intelligent strategies. Megan has built our website, runs our Facebook and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. Her attention to detail and creativeness stands out in her work in an exceptional way.
She recently promoted our SPCA sponsorship event by creating our entire set up (table, tent, give-aways, games, brochures, advertisement, toys, etc.) Megan’s effort and ideas always go beyond expectations which shows in how our company stands out in a positive way."
"Awesome job! Megan was very helpful to make sure I understood the process and provided me with a number of options to suit my taste. Very professional and efficient. I highly recommend her."
"I have worked with Megan several times & it is always a pleasure. She is very talented & her professionalism is admirable. I would recommend her to anyone who would like a job to be completed quickly & efficiently."